Harwell Support Services
Specialist collections management solutions for libraries and archives
Harwell's name is well-known in the libraries and archives world for our work in restoration of collections after fire and flood damage. You may not be aware that we are also able to support our clients in many other spheres, taking advantage of our skilled workforce and decades of experience in handling specialist collections to provide specialist consultancy and major project management.
Given our work in challenging disaster recovery situations, we are able to tackle complex and logistically difficult collections moves, onsite collections cleaning work and many other major projects professionally and efficiently.
We can provide:
- Collection cleaning
- Collection removals
- Mould remediation
- Environmental monitoring and consultancy
- Environmental diagnostics
- Confidential discreet disposals
- Preparation of new acquisitions for archival deposit
- Pest control and eradication
- Relabelling and cataloguing projects
- Inhouse training
- Risk assessment and thermal imaging
- Archival scanning
- Conservation surveys and services
- Emergency planning consultancy
- Disaster recovery
- Disaster kit sales
If you are planning any project and would like some advice or a free quotation from Harwell Support Services, please do get in touch and we will be pleased to help you. Click here to contact us or call 01235 432245.